An eye-opening experience!

Kudos to all you Moms out there who get in front of the camera with your newborns. I didn't know how hard it is until this afternoon when my sister Esti (http://www.estiphotography.com/) came by to photograph Deena and me. Wow, this was definitely a learning experience. That being said, and as awkward as I felt, I'm so glad to have these portraits with Deena. I know I'll treasure them always.

So no more excuses!! I'll expect all my new Moms to get in front of the camera with their babies. I promise you won't regret it.

FYI, Esti (http://www.estiphotography.com/) has agreed to take on a limited number of sessions in my Brooklyn studio while I am out on leave. So if you have a time sensitive photography need, like an Upsherin or a newborn, give us a call and we'll try to get you in for one of her sessions.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I finally got to see who "Judy Fishschman" is! You certainly didn't dissapoint me! You are beautiful and so is your new baby.
I always loved your website and enjoy seeing beautiful "Yiddishe
Kinderlech" (and of course I need to mention how adorable your little Batcheva is...)

Rest up, we need you to photograph our precious children.....

Judy Fischmann said...

Thank you!